Search content securely using enterprise search software
|Updated||Oct 25th 2007|
Coveo Solutions Inc. N/A N/A
|Original File Size||17.7 MB|
|Systems||Windows 2K, Windows 2003|
Coveo Enterprise Search (CES) 5.0 is the first commercially-viable enterprise search solution for today's complex data environments. The latest version of CoveoEnterprise Search distinguishes itself within the marketplace by offering thefollowing rich array of new benefits:
Distributed indexing capabilities -- enhance the overall end-user experience in
environments such as Microsoft SharePoint, while reducing network load caused by indexing by up to 40%. Through the use of index mirrors, data located in different geographic locations is automatically synchronized into a single, integrated set of index results, enabling an optimized balance in speed and relevancy, and a more scalable approach to information retrieval.
More free connectors. Coveo continues to expand the free library of powerful connectors that expand the flexibility of CES by allowing businesses to index content from the most commonly used enterprise repositories including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Exchange, Documentum and Symantec Enterprise Vault. With API connectivity to Google OneBox for Enterprise, users can also obtain federated query results from content in enterprise repositories and business applications, such as SAP, Cognos and Business Objects.
Real-time ranking. Query Ranking Expressions (QRE) allow administrators and end-users to easily customize the rank of search results, enabling specified data to have a greater or lessened emphasis within the results set.
Enhanced SharePoint functionality. Users see better results faster than ever. With improved search navigation, live indexing and quick views of search results from Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 libraries, users can now get to the right information in record time.
Audio-video search in multiple languages. A media player for Microsoft Silverlight is included, as are audio-video search capabilities in UK English and French, empowering businesses to extend their searches to include a wide assortment of content from Web 2.0 applications, such as webinars, podcasts and other critical audio/video content.
Secure interoperability. New security options, including early- and late binding, enable search across the enterprise for quick and easy access to all relevant information within user security profiles.
Industry's most intuitive search interface. CES 5.0's user interface includes pop-up quick views, documents thumbnails, and the ability to subscribe to RSS feeds of search results. Users can customize and further refine their search queries by selecting sets of data to include or exclude from the search results such as document formats, dates, languages, authors, and more.
Here are some key features of "Coveo Enterprise Search":
· Coveo Enterprise Search 5.0 provides deeper security integration capabilities through the addition of single sign-on support, early- and late binding document security and a flexible security provider API.
· Coveo Enterprise Search recognizes existing user permissions in Microsoft file servers, Exchange Servers, SharePoint, Novell Netware, Lotus Notes, and many others (via security providers API), ensuring users are given result sets that include only documents they have permission to see.
· Distributed indexing capabilities unify data located in different geographic locations into a single, integrated set of index results, enabling an optimized balance in speed and relevancy, and a more scalable approach to information retrieval.
· Powerful, new connectors have been added to the Coveo Enterprise Search library, further expanding the flexibility of the product by allowing businesses to index content from the most commonly used enterprise repositories including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Exchange, Documentum and Symantec Enterprise Vault.
· With API connectivity to Google OneBox for Enterprise, users can also obtain federated query results from content in enterprise repositories and business applications, such as SAP, Cognos and Business Objects.
· Coveo Enterprise Search allows the administrator to index new file types in minutes.
· In addition to document content, Coveo Enterprise Search searches across dates, author, title, email recipients, database fields or any document-related metadata.
· Coveo Enterprise Search provides sub-second query results on tens of millions of documents.
· Real-time ranking allows administrators to easily customize the rank of search results, enabling specified data to have a greater or lessened emphasis within the results set.
· Advanced ranking algorithms use Concept and Summary extraction for accurate results and faster viewing.
· Using advanced file level system monitoring, Coveo Enterprise Search provides real-time document and security updates to ensure the most accurate result set.
· The de-duplication algorithm removes duplicate content from the result set.
· Collaborative ranking allows workgroup preferences to weight document rankings in the result set according to the collaborative needs of the group.
· Unparalleled accuracy with powerful syntax for fielded search, stemming, exact phrase, Boolean operators, and more.
· New richer search interface makes extensive use of Ajax technologies to provide inline document summaries and concepts, thumbnails, pop-up quick view, RSS feeds and a more responsive feel.
· Faceted Search allows users to drill down into result sets by document type, author, cluster or any metadata.
· Quick view and Concept Summary identify document summaries and extract key concepts allowing users to quickly identify document content.
· Users may change preferences and customize the look and feel of the result set.
· "Did You Mean" offers alternatives to misspelled queries based on indexed terms.
· With improved search navigation, live indexing and quick views of search results from Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 libraries, users can now get to the right information in record time.
· Advanced enterprise search capabilities within the familiar look and feel of SharePoint into Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2003, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 2.0 and 3.0.
· Coveo Audio Video Search (CAVS) is the only solution seamlessly integrated with WSS 2.0 and 3.0, Microsoft SharePoint 2003, and MOSS 2007, making the popular Microsoft collaborative platforms viable multimedia content management systems.
· Coveo Enterprise Search Crack indexes and searches for documents in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese (traditional and simplified), Japanese and Korean.
· CES leverages the value of existing IT investments including Windows Server, Active Directory, Internet Information Services and SharePoint.
· Typical deployment is completed in less than 24 hours without extensive professional services.
· Distributed architecture for high availability, load balancing and larger indexes.
· Web-based administration supports easy configuration, monitoring, and customization without extensive training.
· Configuration and fine tuning options include weighted ranking, schedules for backup mode and index compactions, extensive reports and statistics about index contents, queries, connectors, converters, and systems operations.
· Coveo Enterprise Search offers API is comprehensive and extensive, allowing administrators to write a custom connector or converter, or integrate with enterprise applications and back end systems.
· Pentium III-compatible or higher processor.
· at least 512 MB of RAM.
· at least 70 MB for the application and 200 MB for the index data. Index space requirements will vary based on number of documents, size of documents and content type.
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later, or Mozilla Firefox 1.0+
· CES 5 is designed to be installed on a Windows Server operating system and requires Internet Information Services (IIS).
· 30-day trial
salamat sa inyo para sa keygen
you are the best
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked as *