An HTTP client that comes built into Java.
|Updated||Mar 23rd 2008|
Oakland Software Incorporated N/A N/A
|Original File Size||640 KB|
The Java HTTP Client application was designed to be an HTTP client that comes built into Java.
Could it be:
· you need pipelining for high performance applications?
· you need a single sign-on authentication that supports NTLMv2?
· you need HTTP NTLM (including V2) client authentication support to communicate with Windows Servers (possibly for Apache Axis, Apache Axis2, SOAP or XML-RPC)?
· you are experiencing dropped connections and lost messages?
· you need to use WebDAV methods?
· you have trouble with connections being closed by the server?
· you need timeouts for connection establishment and request responses?
· you need tracing to see what's going on?
· you need better performance in handling long messages?
· you have run into other bugs in the HTTP client that Sun has not fixed?
· you have different behavior in the different HTTP clients by the application server vendors?
Its no wonder that some of the major application server vendors have their own HTTP client (IBM, BEA). But they still have problems, and none of them support NTLM client authentication.
Are you awesome
Yippee! thanks for the keygen
keygen के लिए Java HTTP Client के लिए धन्यवाद
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked as *