A complete modeling environment and scene simulator, complete with robots subject to the laws of physics
|Version||2008 3.0.1 Build L23|
|Updated||Feb 6th 2008|
AnyKode N/A N/A
|Original File Size||97.7 MB|
|Systems||Windows 2K, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003|
Marilou Robotics Studio is designed to help as many people as possible to accelerate their robotics development projects.
Our effort has focused almost entirely on developing an engine that reproduces, with an extremely high level of reality, the behavior of sensors and actuators with respect to real properties in a physical environment.
Marilou lets you design complex scenarios. Use Marilou to create and test your algorithms on entire fleets of robots without having to invest in hardware, or deal with breakage and limited resources.
Reuse the models you create for robots, sensors, actuators, and surface properties from one project to the next throughout your entire teaching program. Take advantage of the synergy generated by combining your applications via centralized and/or distributed architecture, working as easily in real-time or accelerated simulation.
Marilou gives you a way to experiment with your industrial applications in all kinds of situations. Save time setting up your test plans. Improve reliability by testing your applications in situations that may be hard or impossible to reproduce in reality.
With Marilou you'll be able to run your algorithms under different scenarios and configurations in just a few mouse clicks. Your team will be able to work on a given robot or test area simultaneously. Benefit from sharing and enhancing equipment, robot, object, world, and embedded device libraries.
Marilou is a robotics environment that lets your imagination wander, allowing you to design robots, worlds, and robotics applications at no additional cost. Join the Marilou community and share your experience.
Using Marilou Robotics Studio you will save time and you will be able work autonomously, without having to deal with problems such as equipment, cost, space, or time.
Here are some key features of "Marilou Robotics Studio":
· Totally graphical handling of robots and environments models (physics parts and 3D models)
· Modeling helpers, Refactoring tools, several document viewpoints
· Rigid bodies and n-axis joints
· Mechanical constraints
· Surface properties (reflection, shock, friction, incidence, rebound, behavior with infra-red or ultrasound ...)
· Hierarchy and complex assemblies
· Embedded robotic components: motors, servo motors, odometers, distance sensors (US, IR, Laser), bumpers, actuating cylinders / jack, air pressure forces, cameras, panoramic spherical cameras, GPS, accelerometers, and more.
· Off-the-shelf robotic equipment
· Existing and virtual robots
· Robot programming using various languages (C/C++, VB#, J#, C#, C++ CLI and URBI)
· Compatible with Matlab, Java, IRAI Automgen and Intempora RT-Maps
· Real/simulated compatibility layer on supported robots (allowing you to work with the same language and software tools as on real robots).
· Real-time or accelerated simulation (RT-Multiplier)
· Multiple embedded applications, centralized or distributed
· Acquisition/measurement cycles as low as 1 ms
· Interactions with running simulation
· .NET Framework 2.0
· The latest DirectX
· 30 days trial
· Limited to 4 levels, 800 entities, 400 devices and 6 documents.
Thank you for the crack for Marilou Robotics Studio
спасибо за кряк
Baie dankie vir die serial
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked as *