A Windows GUI test and automation Library for C++, Python and for all .Net languages
|Updated||Jan 23rd 2009|
Ranorex GmbH N/A N/A
|Original File Size||18.8 MB|
|Systems||Windows 2K, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows NT|
Ranorex is a Windows GUI test and automation Library for C++, Python and for all .Net languages.
Websites and applications can be automated using a Python script or a .NET program. All new Visual Studio 2005 controls are supported and can be automated.
Ranorex supports the following functionalities:
· Searching for a window or GUI application by title or class name
· Manipulating, moving and resizing of windows
· Searching of controls in a window or GUI application
· Simulating keystrokes, mouse movements and clicks
· Using of menus, context menus, toolbars, toolstrips and statusbars
· Automating windows GUI controls and all its elements
working serial. thanks
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked as *