The only automated helpdesk system integrated seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook
|Updated||Sep 3rd 2010|
AssistMyTeam N/A N/A
|Original File Size||51.6 MB|
An ITIL guided helpdesk with integrated asset tracking, SupportCalls system is a full featured and automated issue tracking system available right in your Outlook.
Using Microsoft Exchange as repository for storing support cases, it provides support staffs with all the necessary tools to log, collaborate, analyze and assist in the resolution of helpdesk issues.
SupportCalls with Outlook is a complex Outlook add-on which offers many features in order to make calls easier.
With support for automated messaging and notifications using varied communication channels such as emails, phone calls or SMS, it offers your helpdesk to cut the overhead of manual tasks significantly while making it easier for team to work flexibly.
SupportCalls is also available via web access - perfect for remote support staffs. Furthermore, end-users can submit new support requests via a web form, check status, or search through the knowledge base, all via a web browser for first level support.
With the inbuilt statistics, support cases data can be displayed in grids, charts and graphs, enabling helpdesk managers to evaluate the performance of the helpdesk and in-turn ensures timely decision making for improved service.
To sum up, SupportCalls improves the efficiency of your helpdesk to enable faster response time and higher productivity for your organization at lower operating costs. After all, the bottom line for your helpdesk team is for your end-users to receive better and timely service.
Benefits for your organization
· Work on support cases in your Outlook as if you would work on emails
· Technician Web Access - work on support cases via a browser
· Single enterprise-wide view of support cases, callers and problems
· Little or no training requirement on the part of your support technicians
· Centralized data storage on Microsoft Exchange - enable collaboration
· Enable integration with Active Directory
· Common point-of-call for your end-users
· Structured workflow for all helpdesk activity
· Automate support request logging and notifications - no manual tasks
· Higher productivity and increased "up-time" for support staffs
· Organized state of cases means faster tracking requests
· Identify problem areas and increase helpdesk efficiency
· "Do more with less" - affordable one-time fee with enterprise license
Benefits for your end-users
· Always in communication loop via automated email/messaging
· Caller Web Access - create, track, escalate or withdraw support request
· Inspires confidence to the helpdesk service
· A self-service knowledge base that act as first level support
· Check on the progress or status of the case via web
· Request support in a standardized way through structured web form
· Case get resolved in a timely manner and hence customer satisfaction
Tack för SupportCalls with Outlook spricka
спасибі за кряк для SupportCalls with Outlook
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked as *