ActiveX control tool to create serial ports
|Updated||Feb 21st 2019|
FabulaTech Inc N/A N/A
|Original File Size||11.1 MB|
Virtual Serial Port Control is an ActiveX control which makes it possible to create virtual serial ports and fully control them. At the same time virtual ports look like they were real hardware serial ports for communications applications.
It is considered that communications applications are intended to work just with hardware serial devices connected to physical serial ports.
If there is a task to provide interaction between communications application and your own program (e.g. hardware device emulator), there is no common solution to accomplish it.
VSPC allows you to create additional virtual serial ports directly from your own program. And any communications application can work with them as if they were physical ports.
On the other hand, developers API provided by VSPC allows your program to access data written to virtual serial port by communications application and to respond with your own data. The data will be read by communications application from virtual serial port as if they were read from a physical port.
Event driven architecture is a snap to use. You don't have to check ports periodically in order to find if their state is changed or new data available for reading from a port. Simply define a function in your program that will be triggered automatically by the appropriate event and process the data.
At the same time Virtual Serial Port Control immediately notifies your application about any actions done by communications application with serial port (port opening/closing, setting DTR/RTS handshake, baudrate setting, XON/XOFF symbols setting, etc).
VSPC provides developer with full control over virtual serial port. Everything that can be done with physical serial port by a serial device is possible to be done with virtual serial port by VSPC.
· Virtual serial ports look and work like real hardware ports.
· Unlimited number of virtual COM ports can be created.
· Powerful and intuitive interface to make serial port communications easy.
· Delivers all the capabilities of the Win32 Serial Communications API.
· Notifies your application when data arrives or events occur on the port.
· Supports reading and writing of binary data.
· Full buffered data transfer.
· Comes with example applications (Visual Basic, Visual C++).
· Can be redistributed as part of your application.
salamat sa inyo para sa serial
you are the best
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked as *